Woman Farts During Surgery Causing Fire

Nov 2, 2016 at 2:47 pm |
By

The Fart that Fanned the Flames

A woman in Tokyo was undergoing surgery on her cervix when she had to let it out. She broke wind, and the worst possible thing happened: she caught fire. The fire caused massive injuries to the unnamed woman and even spread to the surgical drape before the fire was extinguished. Got to make sure you don’t visit a Mexican restaurant before you have surgery near your backside, or else it may cost you the whole enchilada.

house fire

Credit: RaZZeRs/Shutterstock

A Tokyo woman passes gas during laser surgery causing a fire engulfing the the patient in flames. The woman was burned by flatulence-induced flames.

Check out this bizarre story about a fart-induced fire during surgery
CONTINUE TO ARTICLE